Are you on Twitter? I joined Twitter this year and although I follow just over 100 people this is a selection of the latest information about libraries from many tweeting library heroes.
I’ll be posting an update each day, so that you too can keep up to date with what’s happening around the country.
- In light of conversations – NZ schools’ loss of book budgets: evidence based practice/ advocacy from @L2_S2S.
- Working thru Digital Publishing NZ conversion fund applicants. What makes a Great NZ ebook? via @taftan.
- Paul Reynolds Scholarship – Judges announced! from @LianzaOffice.
- Show Me How… Library Demonstrations: Are you a fan of the short demonstrations scattered around the Library we… from @Massey_Uni_Lib via @AlisonWnz.
- Happy 500th post for Christchurch City Libraries Kid’s Blog from @ChristchurchLib.
- InternetNZ slashes price of NetHui via @PeepsNetwork.
- Learn how training patrons can promote your library: @alaeditions eCourse with @paulsignorelli via @MagLib.
- The world’s simplest social media policy. I like this post! #edtech via @L2_S2S.
- FUMSI Article: Embedded Librarianship Part 2: A case study from Spain via @AddThis via @L2_S2S.
- Emerging & future roles of academic libraries via @libsinteract.
- Reading Matters: Youth Day. Students can hear Markus Zusak, RebeccaStead & @richardnewsome speak! via @love2read2012.
- Retooling Libraries Indeed via @bobinrob.
- Introducing One-Pager: a library website template that allows your patrons to find what they want via @librarianRy.
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.